Friday, June 12, 2009

3. 5.

It happened. I turned 35. 3. 5.

Considering the alternative, it is a good thing...
I do want to be around to watch these little ones grow into big ones...
so getting older will be required...

But yesterday, the little ones seemed to have missed the memo that it was my special day...where everything revolved around me (yeah right)...AND it seems that the GA State Patrol also missed the memo on
"Yay, it's Sarah's Birthday - let's be nice to her..."

Did you know that there is a legal limit on how dark the tint can be on the windows of your car???

Me either.

Apparently the previous owner of our minivan got them tinted too dark...and guess who gets to go to court over it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

2 comments:

  1. You have got to be kidding me. Did you tell the state patrol it was your birthday? I'm so sorry. Next year's birthday has got to be better, right? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete