Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is it possible to post too many pictures???

I think not.

GrandBob and Boppi with the kids on Eli's 2nd Birthday

Eli loving God's creation

Chloe, posing


Together.



Both sets of Grandparents at the Beach....SO COOL!



On the Kingston Ferry with our nieces, McKenna and Jordan


Kevin and the kids

The Boys


Us



Me and E


The view of Mt. Rainier from GrandBob and Boppi's

Showing Mommy his dead fish...so. proud.

All 4 Grandkids

Us on a cooler day at the beach



Kevin and Michael

Me and E on the Hanson's ski boat
Chloe before her first tubing experience
(just a little excited!)


Kevin, Chloe and Uncle Rob
(notice the thumbs up...as if to say, 'Don't worry, Mom!')

During...Kevin is completely over-exagerating...they were not going THAT fast! :)

and I quote:
"MOMMY, I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!"

The girls having a seashell tea party

Chatting it up with Uncle Michael

Building Sandcastles
(Main thing on Chloe's to-do list...check.)

No comments:

Post a Comment