and we are missing Disney.
I found Chloe on the couch last night snuggling her Little Mermaid doll with the saddest face ever. She was missing Disney and the Princesses. She was wishing we could live there. I have to say I am feeling her pain. I am missing Disney too. And I honestly got tears in my eyes when I saw how excited my little girl was to meet the Princesses. It was magical.
We had an AMAZING week with the fam down in Florida! How does one summarize 4 days in the 'Happiest Place on Earth'?
With pictures probably...and oh, will there be pictures!!!
But first, I will offer a teaser...
Prince Charming asked Chloe to dance with him and she said 'no'.
You read that right. She. Said. No.
Who needs him when she has her Daddy? (cue the tears)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment