Monday, April 5, 2010

I Have a New Personal Trainer...

Yep.
I have bit the bullet...
Got me a personal trainer...
His name is Kevin. He's hot. And super fit.
And...my husband.

Granna and Zeke have the kids for a few days...

AWESOME!! (I am saying that in my best operatic voice possible)

So we slept in...and exercised...Kevin (Mr. Fit) set the pace...

Walk/run/walk/run/walk/run

At one point, between gasps for air, I asked him,

S: "Who made YOU my personal trainer?!?!"
K: "Ummmm...it starts with a 'G'...
S: "And ends in an 'odd'?" :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! And enjoy your kidless days. No worrying or fretting or guilt allowed. Just do whatever you wanna do! And then, of course, tell us all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My personal trainer is Rusty...except he almost KILLS me every time! Last time he made me work out SO hard that I couldn't move for over a week (which kept me out of the gym for a while)...he's going to have to go easier on me next time! ;)

    ReplyDelete