Wednesday, October 13, 2010

E says the darndest things...

Some pretty adorable things coming out of Eli's mouth these days...so many things...right after another...trying hard to remember them.

A sample:

"Mommy, don't wash off my statue." Statue = temporary TATTOO.
"Mommy... when I was a little kid..."
"Do you know how old I am? I'm 5." (completely convinced of this.)

Many opportunities to remind him 'who is in charge.' To which he frequently replies, "No. I'm in charge." (ok...this one is a little less cute...)

He uses the phrase "I must..." quite often. "I must wash my hands." "I must get my trains."

and also, "Not quite yet."

Wandered around the house this morning repeating "Nice to meet you, Tiny." (from Dinosaur Train.)

* November 5, 2010:
We get a lot of sun on our kitchen table around lunch time...
Today E asked:
"Can somebody turn off the sun?"
We pulled the blinds down for him. Yep, we can 'turn off the sun.'

* November 16, 2010:
After waking up before the sun..."Mommy, is it time for the sun to wake up, or the night to go down?"

Bemember = remember

These don't do his cuteness justice...I must write them down as soon as he says them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment