Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Santa 2010

Dear Santa,

I know it is a lot to ask, but could I have an American Girl Doll, a bunny, a puppy and a kitty?

I love Santa.
Love,
Chloe

This letter writing business (late as it may be) is funny. Particularly with Chloe. At first she says she just wants the bunny, the puppy and the kitty...Kevin 'reminded' her that she wants the American Girl Doll and toys. To which she replies,

"No, I want the animals...aaaand the doll...aaaand toys. Weeelllll, I want all I can get."

Nice.
Obviously we have done a stellar job of communicating the real Reason for the season.


E-man's letter is a little more direct...yet his requests change daily.

Dear Santa,

I want a crab and Buzz. And a hammer too. And cars.

Love,
Eli

*For the record. We have conversed with our eldest that Santa must check first with parents when requests come for live animals. And this year the 'rents have given a firm 'no' on more pets.

4 comments:

  1. oops, you didn't tell me that!
    did you poke holes in the packages I sent? especially the bunny shaped package, the kitty shaped package, and the orangutang shaped package?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob,
    We did poke holes and heard a little yelp...but didn't think anything of it...
    Just Kidding (mostly),
    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, those orangutangs are tough.
    They can take a few pokes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup. Mommy and Daddy also have to pay Santa for the gifts he brings, which will quickly snuff out the possibility of getting a horse for Christmas! Sadly, I know this from experience :(

    ReplyDelete