We field a lot of questions on a daily basis...
"Mommy, what are we doing tomorrow?" (Chloe's Fave.)
"Mommy, what are we having for dinner?" (take one guess...)
"Mommy, can I have some candy?"
But one of the most common that has not always had an immediate answer,
"Mommy, where is my _______?"
Well, Saturday I discovered my newest go-to answer...
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LOL.....sorry to laugh, Sarah, but what a real world you live in! So....just out of curiosity, do they hide things in the couch as well? I love that you are real.....miss you guys tons! Hug each other for me....love you much!!!
ReplyDeleteI have done the same thing! Although, I don't find quite as much...YET! It WILL happen one day though, I'm certain!! Love your honesty!!
ReplyDeleteAhh...good to see you are keeping it real!! You make us all feel so much better!!
ReplyDelete