Kevin and Eli headed to Atlanta a few weekends ago for a Boys' Day Out at the Atlanta Car Show. (I think it may have had a more official name than that...but I am a girl... and did not go...so 'Atlanta Car Show' it is...) :) They had a great time in between the occasional whining and feet dragging...that was Kevin. Contrary to this post, we are not really car people...well,
REAL car people...Eli LOVES Matchbox and Lightening McQueen...which was the inspiration for this day out.
Eli's favorite was a pick up truck...the big one... with a Hemmie engine.
(It's hemmie, right? Is that how you spell 'hemmie'????)
Lisa let me know that it is actually 'HEMI'...but I am going to leave it...thanks, Lis! :)

The 2012 Corvette
This one could be yours for a mere $100,000.

Daddy's favorite car at the show
2012 Camaro

For Mommy.
If I had been there, this would have been my favorite car...
It is ALWAYS my favorite car.

Such tough guys.
psssst...Sarah...change it to HEMI :) if you do it quickly i bet no one will notice...
ReplyDeleteSarah, I love mini's too. But I always think it's funny how cool they are here in America, but when I lived in Wales (20+ years ago) they were like the Ford Escort around here!
ReplyDelete