I am so far behind in my blogging, I am not sure how I will ever catch up.
Blogger throwing a hissy-fit for the majority of last week did not help matters much.
So today you get random cuteness from two separate weeks:
Blogger throwing a hissy-fit for the majority of last week did not help matters much.
So today you get random cuteness from two separate weeks:
for all of 5 minutes
until they are onto doing what they do best for the next 5 minutes.
Seriously. Cute.

Chloe and some classmates on "Job Day."
Chloe wanted to go as a veterinarian...
until she found out 5 other people were going to dress up as veterinarians.
(love her sense of autonomy)
So she went as a zookeeper.
Daddy found a fer-real Australian Zoo Keeper shirt somewhere just in the nick of time...
he refuses to share his source
Regardless, she is adorable.
And wants to be Bindi Erwin when she grows up.
Which we are totally cool with.


No comments:
Post a Comment