It. Stinks.
It stinks so badly that I have been wearing the same brown and white polka-dotted swimsuit for going on 4 years now. It was a cute enough suit once. It was not the size of my choosing (read: fitting of a 16 year old figure), but it covered parts that needed to be covered and draped over parts that needed to be draped.
But, the time has come to find another.
OH, BOTHER. (read with Eore voice.)
I have previously shared my opinions on skinny jeans...
Well, bathing suits are 10 times worse...for multiple reasons.
My bum and belly pudge being the top two.
Is it just me? Or do you think the mirrors at Target are secretly 'fun house' mirrors minus the 'fun.' I honestly think I gain 10 pounds in those dressing rooms. Maybe it is the fluorescent lighting...or the Molten Lava Chocolate cake that is half eaten in the bowl next to me as I type...or the Starburst Jelly Beans I topped off this afternoon...or my lack of exercising.
But whatever it is...I. Hate. Bathing Suit Shopping.
It makes me grumpy.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Sarah! Stopped by to check up on you guys. I definitely echo your thoughts on swimsuits. I found one at lands end that is cute, it appears there are trying to blend cute and conservative...
ReplyDeleteMary S. (from NGCSU)