Is it possible to O.D. on Pinterest??
If it is...Valentine's Day has proven me a junky.
We had Love Potion smoothies for breakfast this morning.
(Which I saw on Pinterest, but apparently did not pin...)
Chloe and I made this banner last week out of cereal boxes,
twine, doilies and scrapbook paper from the $1 bin.
Cello bags from the $1 bin filled with Goldfish Crackers and a note:
Of all the fish in the sea...
I'm glad we swim in the same SCHOOL!
I made these cute I Love You Valentines with the students in Chloe's class for their parents.
They were all very pleased with their finished products.
Lesson in sign language and symmetry in how to make a perfect heart.
I spent the entire day in Chloe's classroom.
The sugar consumption was off the charts.
I may be officially Valentined out.
No big date for us tonight.
Grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner.
Maybe popcorn and a short movie.
Baths then bed for the kiddos. (maaaybe add the glowsticks again...)
Then plopping on the couch with Kevin to watch an inappropriate amount of television.
Happy Love Day.
I found myself praying through out the day...
Thank you, Lord, for loving us first.
We love, because You love.






yes... its possible to OD on Pinterest...
ReplyDeletethat said... keep up the addiction... we're getting some really fun stuff out of it.
proud of you sav - kevin
Thanks, Babe!
ReplyDelete