Monday, January 21, 2013

Can I Get A Witness??

Christmas just happened like a month ago...right??
We, probably like you, may have gone a little overboard on gifts...with the help of super generous Grandparents, respectively.
So...our kids rooms are stuffed to the brim with awesome toys...bright and shiny new toys.

Want to know what they choose to play with???
8 out of 10 times...
Garbage.
Our kids play with garbage.
Items I am confident were thrown into the recycling bin yesterday, somehow sprout legs and jump into the creative arms of our children.
Most recently they have transformed into homes for stuffed animals and legos. Cereal boxes have become castles inhabited by flat royal people sketched on paper.

And I mostly love it...in fact, I 85% love it...
I just have to get used to my kitchen (because that is also where they choose to play... not in their toy stuffed rooms) being strewn with garbage.


3 comments:

  1. LOL....ain't that the way?!?! Sounds like they are creative like you and Kevin! btw...are you on the water! WOW!

    Susan (Culbreth)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Williams'! Welcome to your new home! I just read a few of your past blogs.. did you bring the outdoor cat with you, Lily? or did she stay in Ga? :) Come to Philly and visit us!!!! Sarah Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the view from your kitchen?!? Yowsa! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete