

Just a couple quotes from Chloe this weekend...she was the flower girl in a friends wedding...her third flower girl gig in her short 4 1/2 years. She did an amazing job... one petal per isle. :)
She rocked it and she knew it...as you will read in the following quotes:
As the wedding coordinator instructed Chloe on the "how to's" of flower girl-ing...Chloe smiled and listened and obeyed. Later she whispered to me, "Mommy, they don't know that I am an expert."
And when it was all said and done she and I were in the (small and gross) bathroom stall in McDonald's when she says,
"Mommy, I must be famous."
"You must be famous? Why?"
"Because my bathroom (stall) has a pink door."
"Well, I guess you are right. You MUST be famous!"
This girl, I just love her.
She rocked it and she knew it...as you will read in the following quotes:
As the wedding coordinator instructed Chloe on the "how to's" of flower girl-ing...Chloe smiled and listened and obeyed. Later she whispered to me, "Mommy, they don't know that I am an expert."
And when it was all said and done she and I were in the (small and gross) bathroom stall in McDonald's when she says,
"Mommy, I must be famous."
"You must be famous? Why?"
"Because my bathroom (stall) has a pink door."
"Well, I guess you are right. You MUST be famous!"
This girl, I just love her.


No comments:
Post a Comment