My last post was on new words and phrases that Eli is adding to his vocab...well, this one deserves it's own entry.
My son has started asking "why?"
Really? Really?! Is it possible for an under 2 year old to really be asking this question already?!?!?!
I know. You think he doesn't understand the question, right?
Well, listen to this:
So, yesterday Little E was placed in time-out for hitting his sister. I told him exactly why he was in time out as I helped him to the step.
He immediately sticks out his bottom lip and bats his beautiful blue eyes at me and asks,
"I done now?"
"No, you are not done now. You are in time out."
"Whhyy??"
"Because you hit your sister. We use gentle touches."
"Oh."
He said, "Oh" in response to my explanation...is that normal?! Am I just asking for it...actually answering his "why-s?"
We already have a very inquisitive almost 5 year old...so many questions...did we create that or are we just blessed to have 2 very inquisitive little ones?
I am laughing at myself right now... look at how many question marks are in this post...
Where do you think they get this question asking thing? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment