Tuesday, June 9, 2009

...I think a robot did it...

...so...changed the pink sheets today.

she and her Dad are just alike.

anytime. I mean, ANYTIME I begin the process of changing the sheets on a bed...one or both of them throw themselves onto the aforementioned bed and roll around on/in the clean sheets.

so, on cue, she does the same thing this morning. but switches it up a little with a few bounces for effect.

we laugh. I remove her. she returns. we laugh. I remove her. she returns. I stop laughing. I remove her...

we do our little 'dance' a couple more times and finally she allows me to finish the task at hand.

later, at nap time, we sit on her clean sheets and she smiles.

"I have clean sheets."
"You do! I wonder how that happened?"
"I don't know. I think a robot did it."

yeah, right. same robot that made your lunch, washed your clothes, wiped your bum...

i. am. a. robot.

3 comments:

  1. Then that makes me a robot too..he he

    I'm so glad we chatted today and I can't wait to see Y'all in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a "mindless" job sometimes....so robotical!! (repetitiuos:)I wish someone would STOP pushing the button!!...and do it themselves:):)That Chloe IS funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janelle and Mary,
    You are both right. Kevin said I should have someone plug me in and recharge my batteries!

    ReplyDelete