Chloe just came up to me in the kitchen and said,
"Mommy, God was just talking to my heart and He told me we need more kids in our family. A boy and a girl. And we should adopt them."
Adoption is a very common topic in our home...we are getting ready to start the process.
But what I love is that my daughter is expecting to and hearing God talk to her heart.
She asked me if she can "feel" Him talking...I said,
"Well, yeah, I guess you can...Sometimes He gives you a kinda warm feeling in your heart and then you hear His voice in your head."
She smiled wide and said, "I DID feel him in my heart!"
Love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so precious. I love that too.
ReplyDeleteCaleb said something funny this morning. He has a crush on the neighbor girl and so he decided to pick one of the few red roses that I have in my yard. So I got a bit irritated with him. So he said he'd go and get it back from her and tape it back on my rose bush. I just had to laugh inside, but I didn't let him know that.
I love it, too!! It's moments like those that make me wish I was more like Chloe! She is SUCH a precious child of God!
ReplyDeleteOh...and I'm so glad you're back! I can't wait to get our small group back!
ReplyDeleteThat's one reason why Jesus loves little Children so much. Tender Hearts! So Sweet!!!
ReplyDelete