Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Christmas Idea

I know there are a lot of great options out there for Christmas shopping with a purpose...

(and yes, I am feeling oh-so-ahead of the game that I am writing about Christmas shopping in OCTOBER)...but this is something we did as a family last year.

Last year we bought
a sewing machine, Bible tracts, a tambourine and a goat
for Christmas.

Not for ourselves but for missionaries in Asia through Gospel for Asia. (okay...somehow put the wrong address in that link...don't know how to fix it...go to www.gfa.org. k? thanks.)

Today we received the catalog for this years Christmas shopping and Chloe was SO excited! She took it to her room and immediately started thumbing through it to pick what we wanted to buy this year...

You can check out a virtual catalog at http://www.gfa.org/gift/

I have my eye on a rickshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment