A few photos from our Fall Adventures...
(thus far.)

A trip to Jaemor Farm for apples for fresh applesauce...YUM!

Posin'...

Love this one.

Swoon...

"1...2...3...Run to Mama!!!"

Making Chloe's 'Nermaid' costume
(idea from Family Fun Magazine October 2009 issue)

Under the Sea Family for our Church Fall Festival
Prince Eric, Ariel, Bruce the Shark (visiting from Finding Nemo) and Athena, Ariel's Mom
(Chloe really wanted Eli to be Flounder...but Bruce was $9 at a consignment store...you do whatcha gotta do...)

My 3 Loves in the Kiddie Corn Maze
(a little surprised at how much fun they had in it!)

YAY!

Family Photo at the Pumpkin Patch...check.
You guys have had so much fall fun! I LOVE the costumes! You guys are too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt says a lot that Chloe didn't want you to be Ursela. :)
ReplyDeleteYour kids are cute. But I'm sure you already know that. :)
Thanks, Jill...we HAVE had a lot of fall fun...maybe a little too much in fact...Christmas is going to need to be twice as much fun...just to show prove our devotion to REAL holidays! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica...you are SO RIGHT!! I had not thought of that...what a RELIEF!! :) (and yes...I think they are pretty darn cute myself! Thanks!)