Monday, November 23, 2009

What do you do during room time???

Today, like all days, Chloe was having room time while Eli napped and I had some quiet time.

I can hear her feet stomping upstairs...and then I hear a shout.

I hurry up to her room to see the corner of her small piano sticking through the curtain of her secret closet...the light on...

"Chloe, are you okay?!"
"Yeah." (in a 'ummm....why are you asking' voice)
"I thought I heard shouting. Were you just shouting?"
"Yeah. I was singing to the Lord."
(very matter of fact...it is completely normal for her. It is what she does during room time.)
"Oh, well...GREAT!"

Then I quietly returned downstairs.

Love. That. Girl.
Love how she loves the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. If your Happy and you know it, Stand and Shout! :) She's practicing for something...Really BIG!...(I just know it!) :)

    ReplyDelete