So glad to hear your going to continue! I've enjoyed EVERY blog you've created this year Sarah! :) It's been a constant reminder of Motherhood, "family":) and the innocense(?) of precious little ones! ~Thanks! :)
I love Jesus. I am the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two precious children. Little things that can make a good day great: Mexican food, a little coffee with my creamer, worship, friends, story telling, laughter and Target.
Good recap, Sarah! You have had such a fun year! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family!
So glad to hear your going to continue! I've enjoyed EVERY blog you've created this year Sarah! :) It's been a constant reminder of Motherhood, "family":) and the innocense(?) of precious little ones! ~Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteSO SWEET! And I love of the pictures of Chloe in her princess tiara - I'm SO glad she liked it! :)
ReplyDelete