Everyday...almost at the exact same time...Eli will ask for Gummy Osos.
"Mama, pease I have gummy osos?"
Turns out 'Oso' is 'bear' in Spanish...like from Special Agent Oso on the Disney Chanel...yep, Eli made that connection to his gummy bear vitamins. How smart is he?
Also, we have a very polite little man. E says 'pease' for almost everything. So. Sweet.
Today, after offering for Chloe to spend her room time in the play room (aka: back corner of the living room in the apartment) she was delighted. But then was concerned...if she was downstairs and I was upstairs, who would take care of her?
This short and sincere monologue with eyes looking up and to the side ensued...
"But who will take care of me??? Well...I do know karate... (ummm...no she doesn't) And if someone came to the door...if I knew them...like Matt (the roofing guy)...then I could probably talk to him..."
I interrupted her there...
"Chloe, thank you for being so brave. But if anyone, ANYONE, knocked on the door, I would want you to come and get me. Okay?"
She understood...but how funny is it that she thinks she can do karate?!?!? Her total and complete knowledge of karate is 'chopping' toilet paper in half when Kevin holds both ends.
So yeah...she should be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Um, this is one of my favorite posts. Makes me laugh everytime! I love your sassy, sarcastic, hilarious story-telling talents! MISS YOU! All of you!
ReplyDeleteps- I seriously need a new pic on here... not sure why our HEADS are cut off?!
ReplyDelete