Well, tomorrow marks my one year anniversary of starting this blog...
Woohoo! Yay, me!!!
I DID IT!! I somewhat consistently blogged a year of our lives...
SA-WEET!!
It has been a lot of fun...I enjoy scrolling back and reading what the kids were up to over the year...(does that make me a big word that means overly interested in oneself??? I can't think of the word right now and my Mom's thesaurus is at her house...I do not own one myself because she always had one...maybe I should get one...)
Anyway!!
I has been fun, and I think I am going to keep it up...
Been reading other blogs and a couple have prayed about and decided on a word to describe the upcoming year.
I. Like. It.
Have actually been thinking it over myself...have not come up with my word yet...but I plan to and well, that is where most good things start.
So... "Heeeyy, 2010, whas yo name??"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If going back and reading all of your old posts makes you "that big word that means overly interested in oneself" then I must be "that big word that means overly interested in oneself." I'll even go a step further and admit that sometimes I even laugh at what I wrote even though it's like the 5th time I read it.
ReplyDeleteHave you come up with your word yet?
Word.