Saturday, January 9, 2010

Quite Possibly the Happiest Snowman This Side of Atlanta...

I'm not kidding, folks, we do not waste a single snow day in this family.

Kevin and Chloe were bound and determined to build a snowman...I mean snow-woman. But you see, the snow was too dry. It hardly made snowballs. Kevin's first solution was a spray bottle. He would spray a small section of snow and make a small snowball...well, this idea snowballed (ha ha...I'm so punny) into the need for watering cans. (as you can see behind Chloe in the first picture.)

So the two painstakingly watered the snow (we're talking 20 + gallons, people. Don't hate 'em tree-huggers...they were making a memory) and rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled and...you get the picture.

Their hard work paid off! Below you will see what I believe to be the Happiest Snow-woman EVER!






We have heard from a trustworthy source (our good friend Tim, who drives all over town fixing every one's heaters) that we had the ONE AND ONLY 3 foot snow person in town.
We all have been dismayed as to why the local newspaper has not stopped by for this momentous occasion.

3 comments:

  1. I saw that snowwoman on your porch and wondered how you built it! I know your secret now!! We tried so hard to make one too, but we're just not as smart as the Williams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin was the smart one!!!
    (and the determined one...the snowman I made with the kids the night before was about 12 inches tall!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that she has a feather boa AND pom poms! What a DIVA! My kinda snow-woman! ;)

    ReplyDelete