I have to put it out there...
We are going to Disney World.
In two days.
2.
I am excited.
So. Excited.
Small problem of the not-so-small variety.
The Packing Monster.
I. Hate. Packing.
I have conquered mountains of laundry.
Unearthed bathing suits. (trying to be optimistic)
Bought snacks.
Thought and thought and thought about what to pack.
Yet...here I sit.
Should be packing.
But the Monster...it paralyzes me.
Always has.
"Monsters aren't real!! Monsters aren't real!"
"I can do this!"
"It's just clothes. If you forget something...you will live."
"Just. Pack."

I AM THE EXACT SAME WAY!!! No matter how many trips we take, I HATE packing and get utterly and completely stressed and overwhelmed at the thought. Doesn't matter I've been overseas multiple times. Doesn't matter for the past 2 years of my life I LIVED out of a suitcase (seriously, in like 6 months I was not in the same city for 5 days straight) I still HATE it and am terrible at it! Drives my husband nuts! EXCITED you're doing Disney though....very jealous as I STILL have never been! Tell Chloe to get a picture with Belle for me ;)
ReplyDeleteps- I don't know why some blogs cut off our heads and feet in that picture. If you could see it, it would be really cute ;)
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way...
ReplyDelete"I have traveled OVERSEAS and lived through my battles with the Packing Monster...yet, still...I HATE IT!!
Thanks for comisserating. :)