Monday, March 21, 2011

Didn't Mean To Leave You Hanging...

Didn't mean to leave you hanging about the leprechaun trap...(Barbara...) :)

We had a visit...seems that Wee Bit sent a couple friends in his stead this year...

Lucky the Leprechaun and Shammy Shamrock.

They trashed the place...bed and couch all turned topsy-turvy....gold dust in the swimming pool...trap all upside down... and they left glitter, I mean magical leprechaun dust trails behind their naughty little selves...sparkled so pretty in the night/dawn of 'it's time to go to school.'

Apparently, one took off into the ivy, the other into the neighbors fenced in area...hoping that Lucky is indeed lucky as there is a not so nice dog inside that fenced in area...we wish him well.

Even though they trashed the place they did leave notes behind with 2 gold pieces each for Chloe and Eli.

Generous.

However, it won't nearly cover the damages and Chloe was hoping for a pair of Leprechaun pants. (??) I figure he grabbed 'em real quick after skinny dipping in the pool...

Maybe next year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I just couldn't wait to see what had happened....

    ReplyDelete