Saturday, July 9, 2011

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Program...

Meanwhile...


Back in Washington State...




I have mentioned how 'all into any thing sea creature' Eli is...


Well, dogfish are one of the smallest shark creatures and they happen to live out in the bay at the beach.


It also happens to be somewhat of a tradition for the Williams boys to try to catch them.


Eli had not had the privilege of catching one...


Until this summer.




The boys head out pretty early in the morning. Which is easiest for Eli..because he stills rises with the dawn...sigh.





They were out there for a couple hours...all four of them in that little dingy that washed up on the beach winters and winters ago.





They did not come back empty handed!!


Eli caught his first dogfish!!


(and by caught, I mean was in the boat with the boys, possibly reeling a couple times...but mostly watching and listening to the big boys giggle and whoop and holler....)


Chloe has gone dogfish-fishing before...


this year?...


not as excited about it as you will see below...



LOOK AT THAT THING!!!



I am sad to report that this particular dogfish may have been a bit disoriented after all the paparazzi finished catching pictures of it...we did our best to right him...but are pretty sure the seal got him after he was released. Our sincere apologies are extended to him/her and their family.
Mr. Seal, you are welcome.

See?
Not so excited.
They feel very sandpaper-ie...and are surprisingly heavy.
All in all...a memory maker with Daddy and the Uncles.


Unrelated portion:

Do you use Blogger??

Can you tell me why Blogger is making all my spacing look so very spread out?

I have been trying to ignore it and not be annoyed by it...

but I can. not. any longer.

It is driving me crazy!!!

HELP! TUTOR ME!

Help me make my blogs not look so space-ie!!

PLEEEEASE!!!!

and if you can help me know how to make my pictures always bigger that would also make my day.

mkay. thanks.

2 comments:

  1. You are way ahead of me, girl. Wish I could help. Does Eli know Mr. Dogfish 'is no longer'?? He might not want to go fishing anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm...when you upload the pics, and click on the uploaded pic, does a list of choices come up across the bottom? If so, you should be able to change the size of the picture there. That's how I do mine.

    As for the type....another hmmmm.....I'm thinking it has something to do with how it's set up but I have about as many clues as you do (OK, I have NONE!) as to why it's doing that! Aargh!!!! And I do use Blogger! LOL...and can't recall how I went about setting it up. I know when I do a new post, I can choose the font, whether it's centered and all, and add pics...but when it acts funky, well...yeah, I'm at a loss!

    Still....I enjoy reading your updates!!!! Miss you guys and sending love and hugs your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete