Monday, August 8, 2011

First Day of First Grade!

It seems impossible, really.

Chloe is in the First Grade.

She is a First. Grader.

I have a First Grader...


No matter how many times I say it...it just doesn't seem possible.


But it's true.

Today is your first day of First Grade.


I would love to say that Eli is only personifying my feelings about it...

but that wouldn't be true.

(oh, Eli...sweet, Eli...a fit? right now?? awesome.)



I know I am your Mama and all...

but...Girl...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!

Inside and out.


You CAN DO THIS!

You are smart. You are kind. You are compassionate.

You are tender to the voice of the Lord and you obey Him.

You make us so proud!!

Ms. Law is gonna love you!

Now go be all BIG...
learn and grow...
be a good friend...
let Jesus shine through you...
and hurry home to tell us all about, mmK?

No comments:

Post a Comment