Thursday, September 8, 2011

This Is Not a Paid Advertisement

I started my morning off with this ensemble.

Isn't that mug perfection??  We won it in a $1 raffle last weekend and it is my new favorite mug.  It holds a very large quantity of coffee and keeps it warm for quite a long time.

As mentioned in the title, this is not a paid for advertisement (please read that word with an English accent...because that's how I am saying it in my head...'adver-tis-ment'.- emphasis on the 'ver' - thank you.)

This combo is super yum.
Thankful to be seeing all our coffee creamer companies making creamer that is made from real things like milk and cream.  Brilliant!  Why was I not concerned previously when I could leave my 'non-dairy creamer' out on the counter for extended periods of time and not have it spoil??  Am I alone here??

Sigh of relief.

So this week I tried Natural Bliss,Vanilla.  It is yummy.
I like to sprinkle a little lot of cinnamon over the creamer before I pour my coffee.
I'm tellin' ya...poor man's Cinnamon Dolce Latte at the Bucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment