Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pintentional Post #6: Writing In Salt

Writing in Salt

Or 'Writing in Snow' if you are Eli.
Because somehow writing in snow is waaay cooler.

If you click on the above link, you will see a very zen like box holding a very official looking letter card.
Below you will see my make-shift-found-around-the-house 'free' version.



If you continue to click down the link trail that is the beauty of Pinterest, you may risk feeling like a terrible mother....at least I did...as that Mom is clearly doing an above-and-beyond-fabulous job of educating her young children.

So hang around here and save yourself the guilt. ;)
My four year old does not enjoy coloring or doodeling or practicing writing with crayons or pencils...
But he was totally into writing with his finger in the 'snow'.

It was sweet to see how successful he felt as he wrote all his letters.  Smile from ear to ear. 
Could. Not. Wait. to show Daddy when he got home.

I actually caught him writing all on his own a couple times too! ;)


1 comment:

  1. So I totally pinned your blog instead of the original pin because your post seemed achievable while that other lady seems like the totally faked that she tried all that stuff. Who does she think she is? Super mom? Whatever. I can do salt + box + letters.

    ReplyDelete