Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Handy-Dandy Notebook

I thought I might give you a window into my world...via a few pages from my notebook that goes where ever I go...

Sequential pages...I promise.

Page 1
Cheer leading Party
- pom poms
- megaphone cake (CHLOE 5)
- grilled hot dogs
- homemade signs (pep rally)...
Page 2
"I am only one, but still I am one. I can not do everything, but still I can do something; and because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Proverbs 24:12
"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act."
Page 3
sweet pepper
butternut squash
red pepper
sloppy joe
grilled cheese sandwich
No. Lie. I move freely between party details, deep thoughts and grocery lists.

I am cool like that.
This is my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment