We are condensing our storage issues...last night I came across another box...
Oh. My. Goodness. Are you sitting down?
Inside this box, not only did I find my Junior High yearbook with all it's completely sincere 'Friends Forever' insignias and my 'Through the School Years" scrap book...
I found my diary from 5th - 8th grade!!! Holy cheesiness, Batman, this thing is pure pre-adolescence at it's finest.
It is pink.
It has 'MY DIARY' on the front complete with my initials, SMH.
(Which, by the way, proves that I have always had a thing for initials. To this day I love them. I buy them on sale at Marshall's for anyone I can think of whose name starts with the letters that are available. Every person in my family has a 12 inch letter of their own that I have yet to find the perfect place for....oh...and I also have letters to spell out both of my children's names...I envision them above their beds...but have yet to actually nail them to the wall...)
I digress.
The entries in this diary are classic and hysterical.
Opening page:
ABOUT ME
I'm 10 1/2 years old.
I'm in 5th grade.
My favorite things are:
Color: Pink
Book: Super Fudge
Movie Star: Annie
Best Friend: Daphne
Singer: New Edition
Food: Tacos
Very private diary entries to come. Can you handle the suspense?
Oh, and BTW...tacos are still my favorite food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When I was little, I sooooooo wanted to be like you. ;) Can't wait to read your innermost thoughts!
ReplyDeleteOh, you poor girl!!!
ReplyDeleteHope it doesn't disappoint... :)
Very sweet of you to say, though.