If it is dumping snow in Georgia...does that constitute the month of March coming in like a lion?? I don't really get that saying. Does that make me stupid?? :)
Either way...it IS dumping snow in Georgia!!
Kevin and Chloe efficiently made a snow-person in the front yard before he headed into work.
I did not make my Piggly-Wiggly run yesterday for milk, bread or hot chocolate...even with all the 'it might snow tomorrow hype'...feeling like a slacker Southerner...cause guess what...
we are out of milk.
(only because BOTH children decided they needed TWO bowls of cereal this morning...oh, and Kevin and I dived into the cereal after a disgusting night of The Bachelor...which I don't watch by the way...I watched the finale to be relevant...) But really...I don't watch the show on a regular basis! No judgement on those of you who do. :)
In other news...Kevin has our Disney pictures on his new Mac Book. Just a second...let me wipe the drool from my chin...HIS COMPUTER ROCKS!! I do all my important work (i.e. Facebook and this here blog) on my Toshiba...has served me well ever since my Brother-in-law gave it to me. (Thanks, Rob!) But I may have a slight case of the covets...
It took 5 minutes to upload 73 pictures to my Facebook page...ok...maybe a little more than that...but only because I couldn't figure out his computer...all that one click...swipe...2 finger swipe Mac lingo that I am completely illiterate in... But SERIOUSLY!!! That was awesome!
So, I am hoping to use his fancy-pants computer to upload our photos for your enjoyment and possibly to make you as covetous as me...not really, but we did have a FABULOUS time.
Yep. I think I have accomplished my 'most random post' yet!!
Pictures to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment