Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Never Been Too Good at Math

It started out innocently enough...
We were rinsing the pollen...or annoying golden schmooze that makes us sneeze our heads off and makes our throats itch like crazy stuff...off of the rocking chairs.

I had actually planned on this being my job...
But as with most household chores, I make them look like so much fun that the littles want to join in on the fun...

Now...I have never been too good at math...and, yes, I know that sentence is not grammatically correct...I am making a point...

While I do know that 1 + 2 = 3, on this particular day...

garden hose + children did not automatically equate completely drenched children in my mind...

and yes...I now know that this is a lesson I most certainly learned in kindergarten...but for some reason...my math was waaaaay off on this day.

But how do you say no to these faces??

We just went with it...

and we. got. soaked.

From here on out:
garden hose + children = super happy. super soaked children.

3 comments:

  1. That looks like such fun. And so brilliant of you to make chores fun. You're just like Mary Poppins!!! And don't worry about theath skills. 4 out of 3 people struggle with math and fractions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha...thanks for making me feel better about my math, Raymond!

    ReplyDelete