This one makes me want to get my 'sway' on. Seriously. Get me a choir robe and send me in!
I heard it first driving down the road several months ago...and then again a couple days ago. I will admit that it is the first worship song I have ever heard that is predominately directed to the enemy. Each time I listen to it, I end up shouting and with chills from my head to my toes.
Sing it, Tye Tribbett!!
This past year, the enemy has worked very hard at trying to kill, steal and destroy our lives...
I would like to submit my whole hearted AMEN...accentuated by pyrotechnics at the end...just like this song. :)
Now, this second song is much more chill...we just heard it for the first time at church yesterday. The message brings tears to my eyes and I am claiming the Truth that He makes beautiful things out of dust and out of us.
Enjoy...let me know what you think. Do these songs speak to you??
(BTW... If 'Beautiful Things' is a good representation of the band Gungor,
I may have found my new favorite band....just sayin')

Thanks for sharing! Loved that 1st one - there's been a lot of stealing, killing, and destroying around our parts too.... *sigh. I'd like to kick the devil in the FACE!
ReplyDeleteAnd we saw Gungor in concert at our church in Michigan a while back - their music is beautiful!