Tried this last night in the crock pot,
Hawaiian Crock Pot Chicken.
I have to be honest...
It wasn't awesome.
Not sure why I thought 3 ingredients would be delish...but I still believe in miracles.
Unfortunately, this wasn't one of them.
In this 'recipes' defense, I did not make it to Target to get the actual 'Hawaiian BBQ' sauce that is listed.
I tried a Kroger knock off called - 30 Minute Marinade Hawaiian. Would not recommend...very little flavor. Kevin added salt first...then pepper. He does not even like pepper.
We enjoyed this so little that I did not even bother to take a photo of the finished product.
But here is my optimistic first photo.
Chicken was already in the crock pot when I remembered to take the picture.
(ain't no way I am touching that slimy stuff a second time just for a picture!) ;)
I may give it a redemptive attempt number 2 with the actual sauce...or better yet a homemade BBQ sauce that does not have the high fructose corn syrup...and add the onions and green peppers that some recommended.
But...as of today...
thumbs down.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment