Okay, okay...I'll do it!!! I have been tagged a few times and have been acting like I am not playing...but here we go...
16 Random Facts About Me
1. This type of thing stresses me out.
2. I consider myself “mentally allergic” to any kind of seafood. I have honestly worked myself into a migraine trying to build up the courage to eat it when someone has prepared it for me or taken me to a seafood restaurant.
3. Every time I eat toast without something to drink, it gives me the hiccups.
4. I am a middle child married to a middle child. (We can not decide why we have such a hard time making decisions)
5. I watch MTV ‘reality tv’ sometimes. (GASP!)
6. I love to travel. Dream of going to Greece with Kevin soon!
7. I was a cheerleader from 8th grade through my freshman year of college. (GO ME!)
8. I have never had a cavity. (Hope it stays that way.)
9. I believe that Mexican food is the BEST food on the planet.
10. I do not like the smell of Cucumber Mellon anything…so my husband buys it for me as a joke.
11. Light Blue is currently my perfume of choice.
12. I nap almost everyday.
13. I have never broken a bone.
14. Cleaning is my least favorite part of my ‘job.’
15. I bungee jumped with Kevin in New Zealand. To date: bravest (or stupidest) thing I have done…other than child-birth…now that is BRAVE.
16. I get warm fuzzies when the recycling truck takes my recycling away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment