Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So apparently not...

So apparently I am not very good at this blog thing...

But I do have a few excuses...over the past several days:

- Kevin...still not back to normal...still dizzy...still has a constant headache...added lower back pain...more blood tests today...doctor recommends getting an MRI...something about magnets...going in through the wrists...can't imagine it.
- Me...Migraine...vomitting 8 times within 4 hours...
- Eli...fever for a couple days...SUPER grumpy
- Chloe...fit as a fiddle...just wanting attention...seeking it mostly in negative ways
- Sampson (the dog)...vomitting and other unmentionables...several days...
- Tiny (the fish)...taking an adventure via the 'magic bowl' to beautiful Lake Lanier

Of course, the biggest issue here is Kevin. We have been referred back to our general practitioner as the heart procedure has been deemed a success. Our general practitioner is not content to wait it out any longer. (His heart procedure was 3 weeks ago.) So we will wait to see the results of today's blood tests (back by Friday) and compare them to a couple weeks ago. If they come back normal, we move onto the MRI...I thought that meant he layed still in tube thingy and they checked out his brain. Not the case...as mentioned before...something about going in through his wrist...magnets...makes me sick thinking about it.

Is this too raw? Probably. But it is what it is. Needing prayer folks.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lord HELP! Bless your hearts - oh my goodness gracious! Looks like the enemy is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at you guys -- God I pray protection, healing, and for YOUR PRESENCE to be near and YOUR STRENGTH to be present in Kevin, Sarah, Eli, and Chloe (and their doggie), in Jesus name!

    ps- at least you have a pretty blog! love the layout ;)

    - Ericka Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. dang.
    Alright, I'm going to stop complaining!

    hugs to you and everyone (won't squeeze too hard so as to induce more vomiting!)

    prayers continue to be prayed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys! Yuck-o! Prayers and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I'm praying for God's mercy and healing on your precious family!

    ReplyDelete