Contrary to the opinion of Little Mr. Grumpy Pants in Chloe's class...
We are convinced that leprechauns DO exist because...
Ours keeps shifting things around in the trap.
He left his hat behind.
He left gold coins for us...one for each of our years. (5 for C...2 for E)
Another one made a friend's toilet water green.
Yet another one turned another friend's potato topped Shepherd's Pie green.
Still another one left footprints all over Chloe's classroom!!!
One is apparently running around naked because someone else found his clothes...but no leprechaun....brrrr.
Hello?!?!?!? How could all this stuff be happening if they were not REAL!?!?!?
Also...
Our leprechaun is old. We found a white hair in his hat.
"We WILL catch him....and he will be a part of our family...we will adopt him...so we can know what it feels like to adopt someone."
All good things must come to an end...not sure how long we can keep up with this fun.
A letter is in the works...
It will read something like this...
Dear Chloe and Eli,
Top of the mornin' to ya! It has been sooo fun watchin' you two try to find me...a real treat! I hope you enjoy me gold coins...I will return for them this time next year...until then...me must return to me rainbow in me motherland...to count me gold.
With much love and respect,
WeeBit
*as I read that it sounds a little more 'pirate' than 'Irish'...We will do some tweaking. Oh...and WeeBit is his name because the sign on his hat said, "I'm a WeeBit Irish"...obviously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You two are the FUNNEST PARENTS EVER! I hope you are available to give lessons when we have little ones ;)
ReplyDeleteps - Maybe you should add some LUCKY CHARMS to the trap! (or, they could be a surprise for Chloe!)
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good mom! And, see, even Ericka agrees that you are the funniest person.....it must be true.
ReplyDeleteYou should have him write in his letter that he needs to get back up to South Bend. Football practice has started already at Notre Dame and I'm guessing the he's going to need to start getting ready himself. You could show them this picture
ReplyDeletehttp://footballtickets.nd.edu/general-public/
obviously!
ReplyDeleteI love it, Sarah! So much fun! :)
ReplyDelete