Friday, May 7, 2010

Mommy and Me Tea

I was inducted into the 'Mom of a PreK Tea Group' today...and it totally ROCKED.

As I was getting ready this morning I was thanking the Lord for the privilege of being a Mommy and for the blessing of going to a Mommy and Me Tea.

Tears all around as we sat with our not-so-littles on our laps and looked at the books they had put together for us...bursting with pictures and art from the year...priceless.

Chloe's card to me was also super special...

The facts...according to Chloe:
My Mother is 21 years old.
My Mother likes to grocery shop and go to the Y.
My Mother's favorite food is chocolate mint ice cream.
My Mother is really good at cooking.
My Mother's favorite place to go is a Mexican restaurant.
I love it when my Mother and I read books and go to the library.

The girl knows her Mama. Minus the grocery shopping part...

And she knows when it is best to flatter/lie...21?!?!?

YES!!!!! (with hand motion...right hand fisted and pulling down...)

3 comments: