Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Few Pictures From the Weekend

Mmmm...S'mores

Strawberry Picking

Just the Girls


Chloe with the Moore Kids



Pure South

Kevin and Chloe at the Church Slip-n-Slide
(both smelled like baby oil for the entire day!)


It is official: Eli LOVES parades!


The Dynamic Duo


Chloe looked like this for most of the parade...
not excited about the loud noises this year...


'Granny B' Riding the Firetruck in the parade
(wearing a picture of her late husband who served in WWII)


Us after the parade

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    I just became your follower. Yippee! I have a blog too. You can click on my pic to get you there. I think this is such a great way to stay in touch. Love the pics of you all. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, janelle! I will check yours out and it IS such a great way to stay in touch...thanks for following!

    your summer started yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure enjoyment reading your blogs Sarah! :) Love seeing pictures of all you southern folk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way...just noticed that in your last picture, your biceps look amazing!! Have you been working out? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary, thanks for keeping tabs on us! Appreciate it!

    Jill, yeah...I work out...I'm doing this 'fitness challenge'... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill...read my comment above with your best Napoleon Dynamite impression...because that is they way I intended it! :) Ha!

    ReplyDelete