Mom, just pulled out of the driveway...our sweaty skin stuck to one another as we hugged goodbye. Another very busy, hard work day. She sure does love us. And we love her. Family is a very good thing.
Things are looking pretty good around here...smells good too...smells clean...and feels more spacious. (if I ignore the 7 boxes sitting next to me with a rocking horse on top...those are going to storage...can I tell you how much I STRONGLY dislike the fact that we have so much stuff that we have to have storage...but that is another blog)
What is left is a little switch-ball-change or hide-it-in-the-junk-room (yes...we have a junk room AND storage...don't get me started) or a drawer for our company that is coming tonight.
And...we are probably ordering pizza. Not my style...I generally try to honor my company with something mostly edible made by me...it seems like the right thing to do...but in order to do that I would need a meal plan...and groceries...and time...I don't have any of those.
So pizza it is.
Now, I should probably go shower... I desperately need one of those. But I will scrub the bathroom down first so that, as my Mom said, "I can enjoy a clean bathroom too."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment