
Today I would like to draw your attention to the man that I love. I truly have so much to say about why I love him that I have no idea where to start...
Kev, you are the nicest person I know.
Your love for the Lord is real, deep and a part of every ounce of you. I respect you deeply.
Your wisdom blesses.
Your patience humbles.
Your patience humbles.
Your loyalty inspires.
Your gentleness is known to all.
As a husband, you knock it out of the park. Loving me. Serving me. Encouraging me...I am blessed beyond words. So. So. Grateful.
Witnessing you as Daddy warms my heart and challenges me to engage more...play more...laugh more.
Worshipping with you every week is a privilege. You truly lead me and others into His presence. You focus our eyes and hearts on Him. His glory. His renown.
What an honor to call you mine.
Thank you, Lord, for creating Kevin. Thank you for all the things that make him, him. The color orange. The love for pizza and Cheetos. The childlike-ness that keeps us young and enjoying this world You have made. Music. Laughter. His Varsity hat. Snow skiing. Your heart reflected in his for the nations.
and so much more.
I love you yesterday, today and forever.
Happy Birthday, Babe.

No comments:
Post a Comment